Friday, February 02, 2007

Disneyland in February

Rachel and Kristen came back with me to Disnyland Friday. Last time they were with me was for Rachel's birthday I have to say my Disneyland Crowd Ju-ju is still at 100% since getting my Premium pass back in June. The crowds were very light and we were able to get on all the rides we wanted to and then some.

DisNFeb (1)
One of these days I will ride this just because.

DisNFeb (2)
Always good.

DisNFeb (3)
This time we started at Tomorrowland.

DisNFeb (4)
By this time, we had already gone on:

  1. Buzz LightYear
  2. Star Tours
  3. Space Mountain (first time for them)

DisNFeb (5)
This was the first time for me on Matterhorn. I don't know why I haven't been on that ride before today...

DisNFeb (6)

DisNFeb (7)

DisNFeb (8)
I love it when the Cast members are as (or at least seem like it) excited about being there as the visitors.

DisNFeb (9)

DisNFeb (10)

DisNFeb (11)

DisNFeb (12)

DisNFeb (13)

DisNFeb (14)

DisNFeb (15)

DisNFeb (16)

DisNFeb (17)

DisNFeb (18)

DisNFeb (19)
I found a Hidden Mickey on the Pirates of the Carribean. Just before the end of the ride, before Capt. Jack Sparrow's good bye message, there are two breastplates. The one on the right, the golden one, the center is a Hidden Mickey.

DisNFeb (20)
Got myself another Grumpy souvenir.

DisNFeb (21)
And did my part to save the Universe!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Disney is always slow in January....but I still totally believe in your Disney Ju-Ju. :D

I'll get to you so we can go.

5:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home