Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Today's word: Breast

Casey gave me this word. She was DARING me to use it. I was thinking of being all clever and take a picture of chicken breasts or something like that. The heck with that. I was also thinking of getting back at her and use her picture but since her husband is my dentist, I thought, "Uh... maybe I had better not."
So off to the beach I went. I figure if I was going to look for breasts that would be the place to go... well... you know what I mean.

Breast

2 Comments:

Blogger ATSmith said...

tasteful way to represent a breast

4:29 PM  
Blogger Ryan said...

Nicely done seƱior. Couldn't get any closer huh? Maybe you should upgrade to one of those great big white lenses used to shoot tennis matches. Might save you a black eye or two.

11:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home