Saturday, June 16, 2007

Today's word: Surfing

James got himself a Nikon D50 (finally!). So we took it for a spin. We headed down to Belmont Shores down in Long Beach. I figure, while h was getting acquainted with his new camera i would see if I can knock off a word or two with some beach shots. I thought that if anything I can get the word "surfing" out of the way.
It turned out better than I had expected. I never thought that there would such a variety of the different types of surfing. Pulling up, there were more than a dozen parasail kites in the air. The HUGE ones, not the kind I have in the back of my car (What? Doesn't everyone keep a "just in case" kite in their cars?). There were kite surfers, windsurfers and well, surfers. I couldn't get a shot of the kite surfers and their kites. They fly them hign enough that I couldn't get both the surfer and kite in the same frame without losing too much detail. Instead, I zero-ed in on the windsurfers.
Anyway, today's word came from Ryan: Surfing

Surfing

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home