Tuesday, October 21, 2008

CLEAR!!!

Every 3 months or so I have to go to the Pacer Clinic at the hospital in Downey to download some files.
My hard drive is internal
scanner

My defibrillator stores a bunch on information about my heart that I can't even begin to understand. The download takes about 15 minutes and the technician will sometimes control my heart through the defibrillator. I still get a kick when he "paces" my heart, through a "laptop", he will speed up my heart.
readout

Apparently, since I've had this defibrillator for 4 years now (Has it been that long?!!!), it is getting close to the time for an upgrade. So I guess in "3 - 6 months" I will be getting an upgrade in equipment.
So if your car ever needs a jump, I'm the guy to call. I'm thinking with the upgrade I'll be able to juice up my iPod on the fly?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yikes!!! More pain?!?!? Hope not! I'll be with you, at least in spirit. I can't stand the sight of blood!!!

11:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home