Wednesday, December 17, 2003

I just saw "The Return of the King" and it was INSANE!! The battle scenes were incredible. I've been a fan of the book for so long. Even with the changes made for the sake of "cinematic expediency" I really liked the movie. No spoilers here, just a recommendation: Go see it.

Ok, so how many days left before Christmas? 8 days? I'm in some kind of holding pattern. I just can't seem to get into the Christmas mood. This time last year, I was in full Christmas mode. I was humming carols and doing the spreading the Christmas cheer thing. This year? I can't seem to get into the 'tis the season thing. I'm really going to try the whole "Fa la la la la" try tomorrow. Maybe I can jump start myself into it.

Song of the Day: "Watermelon Man" by Buddy Guy

[kahit na ano]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home