Saturday, May 22, 2004

Let's Dance!

Went to a concert/dance at the LAX Mariott with some friends. The name of the band was Carry On. They put on a pretty good show. They played a very good set and the venue was nice. The only "complaint" I had was the size of the dance floor. Whoever was in charge of the setting up the venue, concentrated too much on a "sit-down, pseudo wedding set up". There were too many dining tables set up for an event that didn't have food.
It was a lot of fun. The people I went with saw to that. I had never even heard of this band until Hank and Derrick told me about them. Berda, Grace and I taught Tony, Catherine and Benny how to cha cha. Oh the comedy!

Song of the Day: "Rock And Roll Never Forgets" by Bob Seger & The Silver Bullet Band

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home