Sunday, May 02, 2004

You Amateurs!!

I am not what some people call a Party Animal and I don't think I am anywhere near that status. I would like to think I have at least a average or slightly below average rating but after this weekend, compared to the other guys (remember this is a comparison earned rating) I should be given the San Diego State Honorable Mention Award.
Hey John! Thanks for egging me on at the club, I would not have asked her if you didn't "guilt/shame" me into it. I have to say I am glad/relieved when she wanted to stop, I didn't want to be the one to quit (yeah, yeah... stupid male macho hang ups), but I was ready to drop.
I am glad these party binges do not take place often, I am no longer the young man I never was...
Weekend Tally:
Hotel room: $299 a night (shared)
Round of drinks: $80
Asking an attractive girl, who dances like a whirlwind, to dance on an empty dance floor in front of your friends and making her drop her jaw when you start dancing: PRICELESS!!
Again, thanks John!

Song of the Day: "Do You Wanna Dance?" by The Ramones

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home