Monday, April 26, 2004

Another Week?

I woke up this morning thinking to myself, "Is it Monday already?" Where did the weekend go? Did I do anything this weekend? Oh yeah, yesterday was good. But was it enough?
Looking back at my calendar, I had a lot of things going on, but why is it that I have to refer to my calendar? I'm beginning to think that I have to concentrate more on the quality of my activities instead of the quantity.
All I know is that I can't remember what I did Friday and Saturday, the only reason I remember what I did Sunday was because I am still paying for it one way or another, like chlorine poisoning (played horse with the kids), prune skinned (pool water), and just overall fatigue. With all that, I would do it again -- IT WAS A BLAST!!!

Song of the Day: "Feelin' Groovy" by Simon and Garfunkel

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home