Sunday, April 25, 2004

Kids Free Day

Every once in a while, I don't really know how they decide to hold it, Cornerstone parents are given relief in the form of a "Kids Free Day" by the young adults of the church. They, we, I... take the kids out for lunch and then usually to someone's house for swimming, games, more food, etc.
We started off with lunch and since all the kids all want different things carpools are usually determined by who wants to drive with whom, how many will fit in what car, and this car is going to this restaurant. My car was designated the In and Out Burger car.
After a while of "throw the sponge ball around the pool" I got soaked enough that jumping in the pool would actually be dryer... So in I went. The weather was just right for a swim day. The sun was out in force and a breeze kept things tolerable.
I didn't realize how tired I was until I got home. I wanted to do a little work on the computer and catch up on some things... I just kept dozing off. In one of the times I drifted into semi-consciousness the clock said 11:30... ugh!

Song of the Day: "Born For Adventure" by Styx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home