Saturday, April 15, 2006

Chica of Chica Customs

I went to the Quick Throttle Motorcycle Show today and dragged James along. I wanted to be able to get a good look at all the bikes on display, so I got there fairly early (before noon). After going through half of the first building, I was starting to get pretty disappointed. I was expecting a bigger show. Just as I got to the end of the first building, I saw one of my favorite motorcycle designer/builders. Chica of Chica Customs was just sitting around looking pretty bored.
I looked around wondering if there was some reason why people are keeping their distance. Seeing no reason no to, I went up to him and asked him a few questions about some of the bikes he's built. Wouldn't you know it, as soon as I started talking to him a bunch of people started milling around. So, I asked him if he wouldn't mind taking a picture then left him to the rest of the crowd.
Chica of Chica Custom Cycles

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi! I just found your blog while looking for a picture of piglet (of all things!) and thought I'd say hi :) You seem like a cool guy and I want to read more of your blog! I don't know many guy bloggers, but I also like to get another perspective ;)
Have a great day!

3:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home