Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Poncho Sanchez at Steamer's in Fullerton

I've seen Poncho Sanchez in concert before but it has always been in a large venue and filled with loud and usually drunk people which took a lot out of the "let's go watch Poncho Live!" experience. So, when I found out that he was going to be at Steamer's in Fullerton, I jumped at the chance to get tickets. Steamer's is a great place to watch bands up close. The accoustics are great and Terence and his staff are awesome!
Poncho and his band did not dissapoint. Even though it was their second show of the night, they were still rockin' the house. They played a lot of music from their upcoming CD "Do It".
poncho (1)

poncho (2)

poncho (3)

I just wished that I had not left my camera in the car. These were all taken with the camera in my cell phone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home