Thursday, June 14, 2007

Photo word of the Day: Writer

I wasn't sure what I was going to do about this word. I knew it was going to be difficult, not that I was not going to be able to get a shot but which one to choose. I know so many writers, Celia, Jim, Cousin Angel, the list goes on. Wil gave me this word, so I thouht I would stick with the group of people we have in common. I've gotten used to the fact that the kids from my former church are not your average kids. They are some of the most well-behaved kids I have ever known and they have a pretty good sense of priorities.
As active as they are in different extra-curricular activities in school (sports, music, debate...), they still manage to bring in very impressive grades. Here is Christopher doing his homework in the middle of the chaos.

Writer

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home