Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Today's Photo word: Replied

Replied

I know I shouldn't be doing this but every once in a while I will play Scripture Roulette. That's when you flip through the Bible and stop randomly and blindly pick out a passage. I always think that it will lead to a profound message intended only for me.
This passage was what I came up with. As far as I understand it, it is about faith. The faith that the centurion had in Jesus. Do I continue to play Scripture Roulette because my own faith is such that I need a voice to tell me "Here I am."? I guess that is something else I need to work on.

2 Comments:

Blogger jim said...

it's called bibliomancy, and has a long tradition.

10:46 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Cool! I didn't know there was a word for it.

1:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home