Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Angels Game

The American Lung Association sent me 4 tickets to an Angels Game for the funds I've raised for my Fight For Air Climb on the 24th. So, I sent out a "Who wants to go?!" shout. After a couple of "I'm in" and "Oops, I can't go now", we ended up with Stephanie, mom and me! Mom and I have never been to an Angels game as we aren't baseball fans. In fact, the last time I went to a baseball game at the park/stadium Steve Garvey and Ron Cey were the focus of the team (did I just date myself with that one?).
Any way, we had a great time. I must say I was not expecting the tickets to be the best seats in the house but 2 more rows up and we would have been on "top of the world!!"

Field

Me on first!
Angel on first

Me stealing second!
Angel is stealing second!

Stephanie, mom and me from the third highest row in the stadium(see the 2 rows behind us?)!
Stephanie, Mom and me!

We had a lot of fun! So the season is just starting? *gears turning*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home