Thursday, December 18, 2003

Well, still not into the whole Christmas scene, but man I've got this..."Jump on a horse and charge a giant Elephant on Steroids" thing going. Still trying to process the movie, The Return of the King. "Give me a horse!!!!!" ok, I had to get that out. People here at work are starting to look at me with that "he needs to be sedated" - look.
I think I'll go check out Universal City walk this weekend. I hear that they've put up the skating rink already. I'm not a very good ice skater...who am I kidding? It is usually a good bet that I could really hurt myself if I tried to ice skate, but I enjoy watching other people skating. It's kind'a cool watching them just slide all over the place. I think that could be one of the triggers I need to get me into the Christmas thing.

Song of the Day: "Rivendell" by Rush

[kahit na ano]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home