Saturday, September 04, 2004

Let's start something again

Well, that was a long vacation.

Summer sure came and went.
Not a lot has happened since May, but the little that occurred sure had a lot of intensity. I came this close to leaving Cornerstone Community Church, my sister found out that she had cancer and I turned 40 (hey it was intense for me!). As usual, there were a few little stuff here and there but then again, who doesn't have them?

So, as it turned out, I'm still at Cornerstone, my sister's cancer is gone, but I'm still 40. Oh well, I guess we can't fix everything.

I've been wondering what to do with this blog since May. I wasn't really bored with it as much as I felt it was not worth the effort I was putting into it. I thought about the reasons why I started it in the first place and came up with the following:
I thought that it would be therapeutic. I've got a lot things on my mind and issues that aren't what most people think of or go through. I'm not saying that I'm special or anything like that, I'm just more... uh... messed up than others. This is one of the things that help sort through the muck.
I've always thought "the story wanting to be told should be heard." So many things occur every minute of every hour of every day and at each occurrence a story is created. Some stories are ignored and others just need to be told. I've got so many stories to tell, granted a lot of them and I mean a LOT of them might not be interesting to others, but with so many stories, the odds are pretty good that one of them would interesting to someone... at least I would like to think so.

So here we go again... let's start something.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home