Saturday, October 29, 2005

SNAFU

It seems that this has become such a recurring theme: Can we end this year already?!!!
There has not been a lot of reasons to celebrate in the last 12 months! My youngest sister losing her fight with cancer, a good friend dying from pneumonia, I had to put my dog down, a hit and run, It's not claustrophobia... they're anxiety attacks! I learned that I am no longer the man I never was... a high school friend died, root canal, school and work and work II...
Is there an end to this? On top of everything else, my mental, emotional and psychological balance is so off, it's driving me to tears.

Not only do I want 2005 to end already, I just want to skip 2006 all-together and fast forward to the end. This is getting ridiculous. I gotta get out.

2 Comments:

Blogger EARTH2IAN said...

sounds like it's time for another trip to Penangs...when all else fails, there's Penangs.

11:13 AM  
Blogger Angel said...

Hahahaha! Penang's the Curry Soup for the Soul!

10:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home