Tuesday, September 12, 2006

August Recap (part II)

Universal CityWalk on the 17th with Berda, Hank and Stevie
Universal CityWalk with the Soohoos (1)
Universal CityWalk with the Soohoos (2)
Universal CityWalk with the Soohoos (4)
One of Celia's "Must stops".
Universal CityWalk with the Soohoos (6)
She really likes her Hello Kitty. She has the luggage, the bag, and last I heard she wanted the bowling ball... she doesn't bowl. One of her friends suggested that she should wear this for her wedding dress.
During the summer months, they show movies on the big screen at the CityWalk plaza. The night's movie was Wizard of Oz.
Universal CityWalk with the Soohoos (8)

1 Comments:

Blogger celia said...

Tonight, Jim bought me a pink Hello Kitty lap desk. Now I can sit on the comfy sofa and work on my laptop instead of some lame desk. I'm using it now. I'm in HK heaven!

11:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home