Saturday, June 17, 2006

Vancouver

I have never spent any amount of time in Vancouver. I had passed through it with friends from another trip a while back on our way to Whistler. We only stopped long enough to drive through part of downtown and have sushi at a restaurant on Robson Street. So we drove around and walked a bit...

Art Museum
The Art Museum
Hastings Street
Hastings Street
218 flavors of gelato
218 flavors of gelato
I tried 3 of the weirdest sounding flavors I found and 3 for 3 in finding the nastiest flavors.
  1. Chocolate Chili
  2. Spicy Mango
  3. Curry

I ended up with Jackfruit.

Jessica took us out and showed us around the last couple of days. She has been a great guide. We went to a jazz club/restaurant in Yaletown called Capone's. The music, ambiance and the food was just excellent.

Vancouver (4)
Amy, me, Jessica and Celia
Hey Jim, thanks for taking the picture.

1 Comments:

Blogger Angel ABC said...

I've got to get there too. A co-worker is visiting Seattle as we speak. And Vancouver is supposed to be really nice. Great pics!

7:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home