Friday, June 16, 2006

Seattle

My parents and an Uncle and Aunt went on an Alaskan cruise out of Seattle. Celia and I thought it would be great to meet their ship and tour around Vancouver. We headed out to Vancouver two days earlier with her fiancee Jim. We stopped to visit our cousin Lupe in Seattle before continuing on to Vancouver.




Lupe

On alert

Lounging

It was great seeing Lupe again. Unfortunately, she had to go to work so our visit was not as long as we'd like it to have been. So we went to Pike's Market for a late lunch and some sights.

Corner of Pike and Pike

Farmer's Market

No fish being thrown around today. Though there was some singing/chanting.

Fish Market

Of course I was going to go here. What did you think I was going on a pilgrimage and not go to the temple? Jim pointed out that only at the original Starbuck's does the logo have breasts. What I'd like to know is where does one go to find pieces of trivia like that?

Number 1 Starbucks

I know that Celia has a better photo of this street corner (I parked the car so she could get out). I wonder how many other 5th and Spring corners are there ?

5th and Spring

Now on to Vancouver...

1 Comments:

Blogger Angel ABC said...

It's great to catch up with you and see pictures of Lupe, Celia and Lupe's dog! Too bad you couldn't visit longer. It's really neat to get updated via all the pictures.

As for me, I'm about to meet George Takei, "Mr. Sulu" from Star Trek. He's the grand marshal at Chicago's Gay Pride Parade tomorrow, but my group, Asians and Friends is hosting a reception for him tonight. I'll try to post some pictures on my blog. Chat soon Angel No. 1!

oxoxo

Angel No. 2

7:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home