Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Flink Pamingos

A few of us took James and Stephanie out for their birthdays. These are two of my very best friends. In fact, my family has adopted them long ago. My mom refers to Steph as her other daughter and James... Flagg initiated him, Celia gave him his family nickname and Laura dubbed him (again and again).

We all went to this Japanese BBQ in Huntington Beach called Gyu-Kaku.
flink pamingos (1)
One side of the table...
flink pamingos (2)
The drinking side of the table. John and I discovered Echigo beer. Casey and Steph kept saying it had a sweet taste to it.
flink pamingos (3)
John and I couldn't taste the sweet, but kept looking for it.
flink pamingos (6)
Out front.
Then I'm not sure how it started but we weren't ready to call it a night yet. Suggestions on where to take "it" next were flying. A Turn-around to Vegas was thrown in, but a trip down to the Gaslamp District in San Diego was finally agreed upon.
flink pamingos (7)
Headed to park the cars at John's place (pun intended).
flink pamingos (15)
Gaslamp District
flink pamingos (11)
First stop
flink pamingos (12)
Walking around...
flink pamingos (13)
Second stop. There was this adult shop in the middle of the block and before I knew it, the women were going in with John holding the door open. That's my story and I'm sticking to it!

Anyway, like most trips to Vegas or pretty much any drive lasting more than an hour, EVERYONE falls asleep!
flink pamingos (19)
So much for "Don't worry Angel, we'll keep you company!" Yeah right! Oh yeah, James was also asleep in the front passenger seat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home