Friday, December 08, 2006

Jingle Bell Sing Update

I was stating to get comfortable with taking part in this program at the Music Center. I was starting to feel my way around rehearsals. I thought it was cool that I go through the "artists' entrance" of the Music Center. I know... what a goof!
Jingle Bell Sing
We have a few warm up performances all around the downtown area until the main one at the Music Center Plaza on the 22nd. We had our first one Wednesday at the 7th and Fig Plaza. I was a bit nervous about it. I was this close to wimping out. After a few songs I was really getting into it. So I'm thinking this isn't so bad!

Last night was our last rehearsal before the 22nd, though we still have a few warm-up performances before the main performance.

Then they made this announcement:

"The Jingle Bell Sing Choir hasbeen asked to perform for the KTLA Morning Show on December 22. The choir will be singing 3 or more songs throughout the show. For those who can take part in this performance you have to let us know tonight and sign up so the studio will have your names at the gate. You need to be at the studio by 8:00 am and be ready by 8:30 am."


WHAT?!!!
As uncomfortable as this is... I can't pass on this. I'm sure it is one of those "You'll be glad you did it after it is done" things.
As if I didn't already have enough potentially embarrassing things that my friends can hold over me... oh well, set your VCRs, DVD recorders, TiVO or whatever else you all have... I'll try not to mess it up too bad.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey that's cool! I'll be setting my VCR...old school.

11:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home