Monday, March 17, 2008

Amanda's Birthday Eve Disney and Week 11

Amanda's Birthday Eve
Amanda's birthday is tomorrow but my Tuesdays are tied up these days so....
Birthday Beignet

After breakfast, we decided to go to California Adventure first. We usually don't spend a lot of time over there.
Jebediah Jones

High School Musical 2

High School Musical 2

After the High School Musical 2 parade(?), we took a right turn where we usually make a left and saw something to entertain us for a while.
River Run Falls

This was near the end of the ride but there is one more chance for the riders to get wet.
Last splash

Real wet!
River Run

Almost "submerged" wet!
Grizzly River Run

What is it with this character? Is she known for sticking out their tongue out at people?
Giselle

This one was taken back in December!
Disneyland December II (13)

I'm not sure if she is a teacup or a saucer.
Teacup

We met and got to know a few more people this time. One of the things I enjoy about Disneyland is that it isn't very hard to make new friends. While we were waiting for Fantasmic to start, a cast member was directing traffic due to the ropes that was put up around the people sitting on the ground waiting for the show. She just kept repeating over and over, "Stay to the right!" I thought she was doing such a great job and I wanted to tell her just that. I also asked her if she wouldn't mind taking a picture with me. It was also the day of Amanda's.
Another new friend

We also met a family from Hawaii. They were looking for a place to watch Fantasmic and Amanda and I offered to share our table. I had a great time getting to know them. Wendell, Joanne, Jeff and Jessica - I hope you all had a great flight back home!
New friends

Before Amanda and I left I took advantage of the California letters section being empty.
California

It was a great day! I did not know that Disneyland was on Spring Break schedule. I found out on the way there and I was worried that my Park ju-ju (which is at 100%) Streak was going to end. That today was going to be so crowded that the visit would suck! But it was just right. None of the rides we went on were over 20 minutes. So our Park ju-ju is still batting a 1000!
Who wants to go?!!!

Week 11 of 52

The Spirit of the Radio by Rush

The Spirit of the Radio by Rush

"Bright antenna bristle with the energy
Emotional feedback on timeless wavelength
Bearing a gift beyond price, almost free
All this machinery making modern music
Can still be open-hearted."

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey!! The flight for Jeff and myself was great. Hope things are going well for you.
Take care,
Jessica
P.S. I'm stealing that picture of us. ;)

9:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home