Friday, April 23, 2010

Twas the night before Stairs

Ok, it is the night before the big stair climb and I am nervous and excited! I am scheduled to start my climb at 11:00am! I've been saying that I should be able to complete the climb in an hour and a half. My left knee has been a little stiff this week but I think as I start the climb it should loosen up.
I will be updating my climb (signal willing) through my Twitter account and I've set it up so that my Facebook will also be getting the same updates. So I apologize in advance for all the updates you will all be receiving tomorrow from both sites.
I will post the picture from the roof!!!

Because it is a fundraiser for the American Lung Association, my sponsorship page will remain active throughout the day!

Thank you again for all your support and encouragement! See you from the top!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home