Saturday, December 20, 2003

What a day! Went to the swap meet in Newport Beach with two families from Cornerstone, The Lai and Wong families. I really enjoyed spending the whole day with them. It seems like it can never be a bad day with them. It rained, the sun never came out and we walked and walked and did I mention walked? I wasn't shopping for anything in particular, though I did get myself a new beanie. I know that I am going to be so sore tomorrow, oh who am I kidding? I'm sore now. I wonder if I'm going to be able to move?

After the swap meet FINALLY closed Derrick still had more shopping to do so Bath & Body it was. By then, it was coming up to dinner time. I took a bunch of the kids from church to Guppy Boba a while back and it has become a pretty popular spot with the kids. Since Derrick and Kathy has never been we all went there for dinner. Let me see, that would make it 4 days in a row for me. I really like their cappuccino there and the food is also pretty good. By the time we got done it was getting close to 8:30 pm. The day started at 9 am! Tomorrow is our church's Christmas service and it promises to also be a long day. Gotta get some sleep.

Song of the Day: "In the End" by Linkin Park

[kahit na ano]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home