Saturday, February 21, 2004

It's Only Water! For Goodness sake!


What is it about rain that freaks people out? I love it when it rains. It's a great reason (excuse) to get wet. It is the perfect excuse for getting your feet wet. "Oh yeah, my feet are soaked because it's wet out" = "Yeah, I couldn't resist jumping into that puddle over there."

So I was just waiting for a little gathering of the Culinary Safari group, so I am playing fetch with Flag in the backyard (yes, in the rain). It's a good thing he like the rain too or else it would look pretty silly my being in the rain while throwing the ball to him while he was in the patio. Hmmm, the rain is coming down hard right now. I'm starting to think that people will more than likely start calling me soon to cancel out on tonight's eat-fest.

Hey! There's the first ring....

Song of the Day: "Someday" by Nickelback

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home