Wednesday, February 11, 2004

Even My Eyelashes Hurt!

In my continuing efforts to better health, less weight, nicer clothes and hopefully a somewhat smoother dating life (I can dream can't I?) I have been going to the gym. Yes, for the first time in years (close to 3) I am back in a gym. It is going on 2 weeks now and I am happy to report I am feeling better and I am actually liking it... sort of.
Today, I had a session with a personal trainer. I would like to say he was supportive, patient and informative. That he got me to try new machines and innovative resistance exercises...

In reality...

HE WAS MEAN! HE MADE ME GET ON THESE TORTURE DEVICES THAT MADE EVERY PART OF MY BODY HURT! WHEN I WANTED TO STOP TO REST HE WOULDN'T LET ME! WHEN HE SAID TO DO 10 REPS HE REALLY MEANT 15! WHEN HE TOLD ME, "WE'LL START YOU UP SLOWLY"...HE WAS LYING!!!!

*groan*

Even my eyelashes hurt...

Song of the Day: "Sending Out An SOS" by The Police

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home