Friday, February 13, 2004

Pie In the Face, part I

I haven't pie'd anyone in the face in a long while. In fact, I have not pie'd anyone since 1996! My goodness that's a long time to go without pie-ing anyone. I remember the first time I got a pie in my face. It was my senior year in high school during a pep rally. They were have a pie eating contest and they did not have a junior for the competition. They were asking for a volunteer from the junior class, but no one was volunteering. I spotted a friend in the crowd and got a bunch of guys together to literally throw him up on stage. Well, he didn't win but after the contest he picked up his pie and just gave me this wicked smile and I knew what was coming. I tried to get away but the same guys that helped me throw him up on stage were the same guys that kept me from getting away. That was my first, and needless to say, not the last. I am trying to figure out of the people I now spend a lot of time with these days, which one would take one in stride? Hmmm...

Song of the Day: "So Yesterday" by Hilary Duff

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home