Friday, March 19, 2004

Still Don't Have A Clue

I have a project due in a couple of weeks and I am recruiting some help from some of the high school girls from my church. They will be asked certain questions regarding their high school life and experiences. For some of them, the questions are going to be difficult only because they have never really thought about it or no one has ever asked them their opinion about such things, so they have never thought to form an opinion.
I did not want to give them the exact questions, but I wanted to let them know the overall topic, so they won't be totally unprepared.
For their help, One of the things I wanted to do for them is to take them all out to dinner at one of their favorite places...Guppy's.
Even with all the preparation time, I still don't have a clue...

Song of the Day: "A Woman's Worth" by Alicia Keys

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home