Tuesday, March 09, 2004

I Don't Want To Go...!

What a beautiful day! I got out of the car and was treated to such a day. There was no spectacular view, but the sun was out. There was a nice steady breeze so the heat wasn't uncomfortable. Scattered clouds made a nice variety of sun and shade. It was the kind of day I would imagine inspired Mark Twain (I know, I know... Samuel Clemens) to write Tom Sawyer and Huckleberry Finn, George Seurat to paint "A Sunday Afternoon on the Island of La Grande Jatte" (I'm sure you've seen this painting) or kids to skip school.

It was a welcome change from the cold and wet weather of the past weeks. As much as I enjoy the rain and the "misbehaving weather", the change was nice. I had a spring in my step and I was feeling good. I was actually being energized by the sun, then it dawned on me... I was going to work... and I was going to be inside all day... By the time I get off work, the sun will be going down... WAH! I don't want to go...!!!!

Song of the Day: "Those Lazy Hazy Crazy Days Of Summer" by Nat King Cole

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home