Tuesday, September 07, 2004

STaMiNA Beach Party

Cornerstone's youth ministry, STaMiNA, had their end of summer beach party last Sunday. I had took a longer route by driving down PCH. It was a nice little drive. I took a few pictures.
Here they are, click on the thumbnail to enlarge:

It was a lot of fun. Afterwards Ian and Elen invited everyone over to their place for pizza and more swimming.

Earlier today, I was at Cerritos Mall doing a little shopping. I had stopped at the Starbuck's (big surprise there) and sat down at a table to do a little people watching. I was watching this guy teasing his girlfriend. They were doing a little slap fighting and the guy was dancing all over the place, being all bad. His girlfriend was standing there with her guard up and kept closing in slowly waiting for an opening. Then she got it, she got him with a combination. He was so surprised that he slipped and fell down. His friends followed him on the ground because they were laughing so hard. I almost did a spittake! The girl rubbed it in even more by doingthis victory lap around one of the mall's potted plants. I wasn't sure whether the guy was red from the slaps or from the embarrasment.
I love people watching... free entertainment!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home