Monday, May 09, 2005

Family

My youngest sister got married Saturday. It was a great wedding and the week of parties and preparations were a lot of fun and hectic. I just have to give "props" for the MAN who planned the whole ceremony, ADAM IS THE MAN! He is the top event planner in the country. Not only did he plan the whole wedding for my sister but he did so while having to organize three other HUGE events including the Revelon Run/Walk event that same day. Anyway, my sisters can better describe how things went so here is Celia's take on things and here it was from Laura's.

The following day the family had a reception of sorts to introduce James to the rest of the family. I think we were expecting people to be a lot hungrier than they were because we had a LOT of food.
I got to spend more time with a cousin that I do not get to see often enough. We were both named after his dad. We used to beat all the "AngelĀ³" jokes to death. This time around we were... "AngelĀ²" ok not so imaginative but if anyone can make it work my cousin can and he did.
As usual, at any family gathering the cousins all sit together at a corner and catch up, gossip, talk about the cousin(s) who couldn't make it and drink. Though this time around the drinking was a little skewed. Some drank more than others and one or two drank more than... well, just drank more!

Yesterday, James got dunked into the pool that is our family. There was no courtesy toe dipping either. He was shoved in the deep end and held down. Laura was feeling a little tired so she went into one of the rooms to lie down for a bit, so James didn't even have a life guard for a while.

So I am really happy for Laura and our family. She got a husband in James and I now have a brother in law!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home