Saturday, May 27, 2006

Disneyland

When Celia emailed me asking if I wanted to go to Disneyland with her and Jim Friday, I only had to ask what time are we going? I haven't been to Disneyland in a while and I have been looking for any excuse, reason to go!
I asked a good friend, Nakita to come along. As she has not been to Disneyland since... well... in a longer while she also asked when do we leave.
A lot has changed since I last visited but a lot of things were still very familiar and comforting.

The parades are still fun and the floats are still awesome. Then there's Mickey and Minnie!

Small world is still big and I still sing along when going through it. In front with Nakita.

Last shot before we left.

Oh yeah! I finally got my picture with Goofy!!!!

Space Mountain

Ok, so who wants to go? I want to go back!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home