Saturday, June 10, 2006

Disneyland in June

Ok, I finally got my own Disneyland Premium Pass. I've been holding off getting one for the longest time. My sister and her fiancee, Jim, has had theirs for a while and they really use it, for all I know they may have already gotten their $$ back from all the times they have used it. If not they will soon. I have been holding off getting my own, only because I don't have many people I can drag out to Disneyland on a REGULAR basis to make the pass worth getting.



I find out that a few cousins also have passes! I also made a deal with my god daughter, I will get her a Premium Pass of her own if she agrees to go with me once a month. Let's just say it didn't take her long to decide. No, really... she's having fun... really.

My cousin and his family are visiting from Hawaii and another cousin has the afternoon off from work, Celia and Jim was also able to go in the afternoon... so...

My cousin and family in front of the castle.

Celia and Jim coming out of the Tiki Room. Waiting for the Electric Light Parade.
Electrical Parade
Here's a video of the parade. Turn down your speaker volume a little bit. It is a bit loud...







So who wants to go to Disneyland?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

looks like someone had fun at disneyland. haha.

6:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

this is soooooooooo cool! i didn't know you can add video clips from your fancy camera! i hate to find out what you can do with you new one!!! the eye of The Angel is watching you!

12:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home