Friday, June 01, 2007

First word: Mouth

First day of a photo project I gave myself. Without telling them what it was for, I asked a number of people to give me two words at random. Each day this month, I have to take a photograph of something that represents one of the words. Looking at the list some will be easy enough to do but there are a couple that will be a little tough. Today's word, mouth is from Samantha.

Mouth

If you want to see the word list, you can find it here. It is in no particular order.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great word list! I can't believe that I had to look up the definition for two of them. Stop laughing, it's just sad. :(

Carolyn

9:42 AM  
Blogger Ryan said...

I do think that "radicality" is going to be one of the more challenging words...but judging from the list, not the most fun...

3:32 PM  
Blogger Angel said...

Ryan - One way or another I will try to make it the most fun, heheheh

Carolyn - Which words?

Angel

1:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Radicality and habla.
I just don't use those words in a sentence very often. It's becoming evident that I live in a box. :)

Carolyn

9:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home