Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Where's George!

I got a dollar bill as change from a restaurant that had this website written on it:

http://www.wheresgeorge.com/

I was curious and updated it, then registered my own dollar. After a few months of not getting any reports from "my dollar", I got bored with it and forgot all about it. Camille recently mentioned about coming across the website and got me thinking about the one I registered. I checked and still no reports.

Today, I received a notification in my email that someone updated my bill.

GeorgeReport


It took 2 years, 265 days, 20 hours and 11 minutes to reach Maryland. I wonder what it bought? I think I'll register another bill... now where's that twenty?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

intersting thing im gonna try it

7:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home