Sunday, December 21, 2003

I knew it! I can't move. At least I was able to get a lot of sleep. We had an early rehearsal time for today's service. The kids are doing a puppet show for their rendition of the history of Christmas. There was not a lot of rehearsal time, everyone had really weird schedules the past weeks. So, it is still pretty shaky. Though Traci and Natalie had enough time to make up their own version of their part of the narration. I think they should have used it for the real presentation, but I don't think we could have gotten it past the director.
The presentation turned out better than expected. The kids did a great job! Despite all the rushing around to do this or to do that. So many of our presentations, dramas and worship come together at the last minute, I wonder what would happen if things were scheduled ahead of time? I wonder if we can even do it? We are so used to flying by the seat of our pants, could even make an argument that we thrive on it!
Let's see. This will make it 5 days in a row. Derrick and Kathy suggested Guppy's for lunch. They asked me to go ahead and reserve tables for 20. The thing was, as we were leaving the owner yells out, "see you tomorrow!" I've become a regular. *moan* I've become "Norm".

Song of the Day: "Freewill" by Rush

[kahit na ano]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home