Tuesday, February 24, 2004

Music

I am not sure how much music plays in people's lives, but it really plays a big part in mine. I can play some instruments with some degree of functionality... and at times it even sounds decent, but I am not talking about that.

I enjoy listening to music. I enjoy almost every form of it. There have been music that I've enjoyed, there have been music that I could not get away from fast enough and that's not to say it was bad just that I did not enjoy it. People ask me what/who are my favorites and I can't really give them an answer beyond "Whatever I am listening to at the moment."

Of all the things that may color my life, I would say that music was... the color blue.

Song of the Day: "The Wild Rover" by The Dubliners

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home