Wednesday, February 25, 2004

Rain, Rain And MORE Rain... Woohoo!

I LOVE this weather! There is something about rain that I just go "woohoo" over. I went to the gym and when I got home I literally "cooled off" by playing fetch with Flag in the backyard. I wanted to just sit in the rain all night. Unfortunately, computers and rain don't mix. Nope, they sure don't... hmmm... I wonder if Sony has a waterproof laptop? nah!

Looks like I am going to have to watch what I say to Natalie from now on, because she's using AIM quotes and putting it in her xanga. I think Flag enjoys the rain almost as much as I enjoy rain. Every once in a while I see him "prancing" around in the rain, almost like skipping if dogs can skip. When I said "prances around like a fairy dog" I meant fairy like tinkerbell.

Boy it is really coming down pretty good right now. I also like the sound of rain.

Song of the Day: "Rhythm of the Falling Rain" by The Cascades

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home