Friday, March 05, 2004

Am I Addicted To This?

I have been asked by a few people, "Since you post an entry every day, are you afraid of getting so hooked that... well... you get hooked?"

That's a fair question and I must admit that the thought may have crossed my mind once or twice. I am more aware of things and try to be more observant of the things around me. I tend to be more thoughtful in dealing with people and things I come across with in my "travels". If those are the by-products of my blogging then great. Still, it does not answer the question of whether or not it is becoming an addiction so I took a test.
Yes, there is a test and the question is, "Does my weblog OWN me?" Here is the result.

18.75 %

My weblog owns 18.75 % of me.
Does your weblog own you?


Song of the Day: "I'm Free" by The Rolling Stones

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home