Wednesday, April 21, 2004

I Woke Up In A Good Mood...

Every morning, I try to get up in a good mood. I wake up and say to myself, "This is gonna be a good day." I get up at a reasonable hour, which gives me a lot of time to get ready for work or whatever else may be planned for the day (at least I try to do so and I've been fairly successful). I take a shower, I get ready for work, I have a decent breakfast... then I go out the door...
Then I have to deal with all the reckless drivers who are rushing out to work because they pushed that snooze button one too many times and so are trying to make up for it by zig zagging, in and out of traffic, cutting people off, taking chances and then laying down on their horns if you don't get out of their way. I usually get out of their way,since I'm in no rush and the way I see it, it's their necks they are sticking out by driving the way they do.
But this morning, even before reaching the freeway, at 3 stops signs there they were. Then on the freeway, 2 more. I only have a 15 minute drive to work! How does that work out statistically? "Hey people! Why don't you just get up earlier?!" Hmmm... I woke up in a good mood today.
Be careful out there people, it doesn't have to be a race.

Song of the Day: "Slow Ride" by Foghat

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home