Sunday, September 11, 2005

Nice day for a picnic

Cornerstone had its picninc today and we could not have asked for a nicer day. The sun was out, there was a nice breeze and the company was awesome!
We had FUN!


We had FOOTBALL!
And of course, we had FOOD!There was kite flying, horse shoe tossing, badminton and some lounging...

and more...

Later that evening, Jolene, Enie, James and I went to La Creperie Cafe. They are in a new location. La Creperie as it's name suggests has crepes, very good crepes. The crepes are amazing, I have yet to try the rest of the menu, but I am definitely looking forward to it. There is live music every night and it feels like a french cafe, haha, who am I kidding? I've never even been in a french cafe! But people tell me it feels like one. It would be a great place for a romantic dinner (anyone?) or a fun night out with friends.Me, Jolene and Enie. James was the one who took this picture.

This was the Last Wish - a crepe with nutella, bananas, walnuts and Grand Marnier. It was very good. I really like nutella and they load the crepe up with it. The walnuts were not crushed but weren't huge chunks either. The only thing I would have done differently was to have a couple of scoops of ice cream with it, but then again I would have never survived the sugar coma. Celia would like the new location.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home