Sunday, August 14, 2005

Not Like Last Year

Happy Birthday to Me!!!

Unlike last year, I am staying in town. I don't know if I got "it" out of my system, gas is getting too expensive (nah) or just plain tired but I didn't do the "get in the car and just drive over the next hill" thing.
This year's birthday was more sedate. I went to church. Some friends took me out to lunch. Thank you Brian, Tiffany, Wil, Steve, Stephanie and Joe! Went home for a while then hung out with my sisters. Had a late dinner with Celia One of the best italian restaurants in Little Tokyo. hahaha what a disclaimer huh? Actually, I wish I can remember the name of the restaurant (old age). It was very good. I'm not particularly fond of pizzas and even less of non-meat pizzas. We had a four cheese pizza and it was awesome! Actually the owner came by and grated some fresh parmesan cheese on it making it a five cheese pizza.
Hey Celia, if you are reading this can you put the name of the restaurant in the comments? thanks.
Then I went home and went to bed before 12.

Exciting huh?
Thing is, I thought it was a great day.

2 Comments:

Blogger celia said...

That would be Capperi Restaurant on 2nd Street in Little Tokyo.

11:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

before 12 ? whoaaa.

11:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home