Monday, August 22, 2005

You don't need a camera phone!

I was teasing my mom about her having a cell phone the other day. It started off when she said she wanted a new cellphone with a "camera". I told her why doesn't she just get a camera? She hardly uses her phone anyway. Nobody can call her on it because she keeps it off unless she needs or wants to make a call. Every time anyone tries to call her, it goes directly to voicemail and that's no good because she never figured out how to retrieve her voice messages.
I was looking at the Motorola Razor phone online. When she saw the picture and saw how small it was... She WANTED one! *groan* This is a phone that will never be used to its potential... Nokia has an even smaller one in their 7280. I'm not showing her that one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home