Sunday, August 19, 2007

A Pair of Birthdays

Jim and Celia hosted another get-together at their place last night. Ping and I had our birthdays this month on the 6th and the 14th (respectively). So a few friends got together and some brought their dogs...
Our cakes.
birthdays (1)

Ping blowing out her candles (I blew mine out already).
birthdays (2)

The birthday celebrants.
birthdays (3)

Cutting the cakes. Everyone got one of each.
birthdays (6)

Camille playing with Super Wonton.
birthdays (9)

Wonton making a break for it.
birthdays (11)

Even though Ping missed on the break...
birthdays (12)

She ended up winning the game.
birthdays (13)

I want a rematch!

2 Comments:

Blogger Angel ABC said...

Happy Birthday Angel! I think I can see the gray stubble on your head!

8:48 AM  
Blogger Angel said...

WHAT?!!! I thought I shaved that!!

9:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home