Saturday, September 22, 2007

Downtown after the rain

I've been watching Jim and Celia's place since they've been gone, watering their plants and bringing in the mail. They told me that I can have a few people over if I wanted. So, I had some friends from church over Saturday for dinner and to hang out.
The rains were pretty much gone and little drizzling here and there. As I was cooking, I looked out the window because a weird noise caught my ear and there were all these small birds flying all around downtown. They were the usual ugly pigeons, in fact there weren't any in sight. Not sure if you can see them in the small picture you would have to click on the picture to see the larger image.
PenthouseRain (1)

Then from the roof, there was a double rainbow.
PenthouseRain (2)

Had to do a panorama shot.
PenthouseRain (5)

Thi was Tony's first time visiting the penthouse. Even though he has helped Celia and Jim move different times, he always stayed with the truck loading or unloading.
PenthouseRain (3)

Oh yeah, Sammi and I are practicing for Halloween.
PenthouseRain (4)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home