Saturday, January 31, 2004

First Crush...

No, this is not a story about regret, more like a "what if..?" story.
Sandra was the prettiest girl in the 7th grade class. She had a smile that always left a lot of guys with dopey smiles on their faces and I was one of them. I had intentionally lost a bet in order to "have to" carry her books to all her classes. After a while most guys thought we were "boyfriend/girlfriend" and of course I never did anything to clear up their mistake.
It wasn't until near the end of the semester that I finally told her how I felt about her. Unfortunately, my family moved away after school let out that summer. We tried to keep in touch, even managed to visit a few times... The last time we spoke to each other was when she told me her family was planning on moving. She promised to let me know her new address when she found out. Every once in a while I wonder how her life turned out.

Song of the Day: "Caught Up In You" by 38 Special

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home