Tuesday, January 27, 2004

Pencil It In

Looking through my schedule for this week, I realized that I have a good amount of spare time. What am I going to do with myself? I know one thing I am going to be doing is going to the gym, actually trying the make going to the gym part of the week's regimen. As I've mentioned in an earlier post, I haven't been in a gym for quite a while and I haven't been on a regular exercise schedule since my last open heart (May 2001). I also want to catch up on some movie watching. I was reading the list of nomination for the Academy Awards, as it turns out I've only seen a total of 2 of ALL the movies nominated. I don't know whether or not to be ashamed or proud. Anyway, I think I will take time to watch at least 2 of the nominated movies this week, now which ones?

Memory: Pogo Stick! How cool were they? I used to be pretty good on those things.




Song of the Day: "Why Can't I" by Liz Phair

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home