Wednesday, January 21, 2004

I can't believe I am spending so much time on this thing. Got a few people from work involved and it is becoming too much of a diversion. Anyone getting any work done? I don't think so...heh, heh, heh...


The students’ minds started at 100 MPH,
So they can put in their lab MMH.
This is weird due to their ATH,
I have to keep an eye on them until I am SAH.

This thing took shape in my mind to try
It’s a frivolous venture at best, that I can’t den-y.
But moral was down, at least in my eye
So it has lifted some spirits and that I will buy.

I recalled a show, whose lead was called B.J.
and another with a crime fighting D.J.
Whatever happened to the original MTV V.J.?
You know the curly haired, deep voiced J.J.


The hallway is now a sweet smelling bouquet
The mess has been mopped from the parquet.
Disinfectant were sprayed to wash away the decay
And yes, once cleaned it was again OK.

ARGHHH! At my computer I would yell,
because the operating system, again fell.
I’m looking around for an escape from this cell
And get away from this nightmare from Dell.

These girls walked by wearing only a hem
I was thinking, “ewwww, shame on them!”
Their criteria for fashion require an “A-hem,”
to walk all around showing all of their femme.

The boss is gone, so we begin again
we all go back to the writing bullpen.
We numbered two, now we’re ten,
all working hard like word bending madmen.


I really should do something today. One more verse? Nah! Gotta do some work... hmmm, now where did I put that putter of mine?

Song of the Day: "China Girl" by David Bowie

[kahit na ano]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home