Sunday, January 25, 2004

I was flipping through the channels and the Golden Globe is on. I guess it has been on for a while now. Jennifer Lopez was presenting an award and she doesn't look as "all that" right now. She looks very well put together but I guess the break up is taking a little toll. The Lord of the Rings won a few things what they were for I didn't catch but it won something....
Flipping throught the channels again and now we're at the WE channel. I guess it is a channel geared for women. A show is following a bunch of women going through their day/night. One is about a model (Shawna?) shopping for a Gala event she is going to that night. Another set they are following are two girls "rich man hunting" in Las Vegas, they are really hitting on the "golddigger" angle. I think it is time to move on....
Hey! Zorro is showing on TNT. The Antonio Banderas one. It seemed like it was Antonio Banderas night the other night. Surfing around the other night it seemed like he was on every channel. Zorro, The 13th Warrior and the one with Stallone, can't think of the title. Next....
Cool! I didn't know the Teen Titans have a cartoon out. There's Robin, Cyborg and ... I don't recognize the others. I used to read the comic book.
Is Jessica Simpson one of the dumbest human beings in America? Or is she faking? I mean she is talented there's no argument there but is that all there is to her?
Ok, back to the Golde Globe... wow! Charlize Theron looks amazing. I've never really took a good look. If this is how she comes across the majority of the time i can see how she is popular.

Song of the Day: "The Remedy" by Jason Mraz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home